Arts Partnerships for ELL & SWD
Arts Horizons is ready to start our 2017-2018 school year off strong as the lead arts partner with 10 schools under the NYC DOE Arts Partnership Grants. This will be our fourth season participating in the initiatives for “Arts for English Language Learners and Students with Disabilities” and the “Arts for Family Engagement” grants.
We congratulate each of our school partners listed below and look forward to the opportunity to plan and implement quality arts programs with our collaborating educators, staff and students.
- PS 13R – M. L. Lindemeyer School
- PS 184M – Shuang Wen School
- Brooklyn School for Music & Theater
- PS 79M – Dr Edmund Horan School
- Robert F. Kennedy High School
- CIS 303X – The Leadership and Community Service Academy
- PS 63Q – Old South School
- PS 226Q – Virgil I. Grissom School
- PS 46X – The Edgar Allen Poe School
- PS 28M – The Wright Brothers School
For more information please contact: Dena, Director of NYC Residencies and Special Populations email@example.com or Kiran, Program Coordinator NYC Residencies and Special Populations firstname.lastname@example.org