Calling Experienced Teaching Artists
Arts Horizons is currently accepting applications for experienced teaching artists to join our roster. We are open to working with artists of all media, and we are particularly interested in further developing our arts education residencies in:
- New Media Technology: songwriting, beat-making, illustration, & graphic design
- Drama & Social Issues: bullying prevention, conflict resolution, & social justice
- Dance: step dance & specific world dance styles
Arts Horizons enhances the lives of people of all ages and abilities by creating equitable opportunities to engage in the arts. Professional teaching artists offer a wide variety of unique, multicultural programs, including custom designed artist-in-residence programs, live performances, professional development for teachers, and parent workshops. All programs are designed to reinforce State Learning Standards and NYC Blueprint for Teaching and Learning in the Arts.
Please view the full detailed description: Arts Horizons Teaching Artist.
- Please complete our online Artist Interest Form.
- To access this form from our website (http://www.artshorizons.org), scroll over to “Contact” in the main menu bar and click “Teaching Artist Roster” in the drop-down menu.
- No phone calls or emails please!
- Submission Deadline: Friday, September 8, 2017