Arts Horizons is a premier not-for-profit arts-in-education organization that provides live professional performances and artist-in-residence programs to students and professional development for teachers throughout the entire tri-state region.
For almost 4 decades, Arts Horizons has impacted the lives of more than 9 million children and adults through the power of the arts. We are committed to making the performing, visual, literary and media arts and artistic expression equitable and accessible to diverse people of all ages and abilities. We believe that the arts are fundamental to a child’s education, stimulating learning, enriching the teaching process and providing lifelong learning.
Our exceptional programs are customized to meet the unique needs and goals of your population and site. We provide:
- Engaging residency programs conducted by professional teaching artists
- Interactive live performances
- Participatory arts workshops for seniors that promote well-being
- Adaptive programs for populations with special needs and children in hospitals
- Professional development for teachers and staff that builds skills in and through the arts
To learn more about Arts Horizons, visit our website.